Sunday, June 8, 2008

The boys



These two little guys really do like each other. They just giggle and play. Blake is so lucky to have such a great big brother.

I couldn't believe I was able to snap this picture, both of them smiling and looking at me. Who says there are no more miracles!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Oh man, they are cute!!! That picture is frame worthy.

Janaea said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe those guys are so big. And I hear you on the miracle to get a good picture of them.

Anonymous said...

hi tara, you really have 2 handsome boys, we thought you had a baby. the girls still say "baby blake" but a look of surprise when they saw how much blake grew! we should come visit them/

Anonymous said...

my kids like each other too. when they play though its always about monsters, jail and TREASURE! when teemie doesn't do what wardiah wants she gets frustrated, teemie hits back now and they start the fight.

Susanna said...

Awwww, that picture is ADORABLE Tara! That's so sweet that your boys are such good friends, they will be a great support to eachother their whole lives.