It's been 3 years since I last saw my dad. He came to visit at a great time of year. With the car show, cruise in and fireworks there was always something fun. The boys really had fun too. We had a little extra time together since his flight home was changed. So we went to lunch and the aquarium.

It was a great visit! I really miss him and wish he lived closer. But I am glad the boys got to see him. They will remember this visit.
He got Kyle a new reving monster truck. He got Blake a tricycle, which Blake loves. (I love it because I can steer it with a handle on the back.) And of course we played rummikub. He won this round. We need a rematch.
7 comments:
hi, im a
comment
this is so american tara
what a fun american family day picture.
The pictue of the lake was very pretty, you inspire us to take a vacation. we are talking a lot about visiting you up there for winter break.
I'm glad you got that picture of blake in his high chair. They do such cute things at this age. I didn't take the time to note these things that the girls did and we just don't remember. They grow up so fast.
We try to focus on the good things that happen and not dwell on the negative too. It's hard to see past Ftma leaving gum stuck to the dentist chair in the waiting room and running and jumping around the shoe store irritating security. But at home it gets stressful between the girls on the days when every little thing bothers eachother. We are home ALL day long so sometimes I have to show them how to lighten their mood instead of leaving them feeling sad. Like when we had to start a pirate game after Wardiah took something away from sis. We talk later about the issues later anyway. who does the naughty corner?
Post a Comment