It is nice to have a handy husband. Thank you Brian for spending your Saturday working. I know it wasn't much of a break after doing the same thing all week.

Here is Brian removing the old floor. Our home is not very old but this floor was in bad shape.

It was a lot of work and pretty messy.
This is what we started with:


The wallpaper was pretty awful. So my big helper Kyle and I removed it. If Kyle looks younger here it is because these pictures were from back in May.

And here is the semi finished result. You can see we still have a ways to go until it is done but the tile is such an improvement. What do you think?
2 comments:
Pretty cool! I like the pattern. Good job Brian!
Hey this is your nosy neighbor. I totally look at your blog! I love the tile it looks great!
Post a Comment