Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Blake

Blake is officially 2 years old today. I can hardly believe it.
I was looking back at some of his baby pictures and it really is amazing how fast they change.




His baby fine hair used to stick straight up, no matter what we did with it.






I guess it's true that you do eventually see pictures like this and smile instead of see a huge mess.



Wow, I just love this little guy so much. He has the sweetest spirit and is so affectionate. He loves to cuddle which is why I call him "Cuddle Bug." I feel so blessed to have him.

I love you Blake!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Happy birthday Blake! What a cute boy! It's fun to see him grow up in pictures. Time flies!

Susanna said...

Awwwww- two years old? I have to tell you- second only to my own- I think you have the cutest two year old ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

we are so happy to be able to view your blog again!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures of the kids!