Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This Week


Cute Kyle at Tee Ball.


Team work. Thanks little brother.

The good news for me...

We got a truck. This is good news for me for 2 reasons. First, because I will no longer be without a vehicle when Brian goes out of town. Second, because all things that we have to haul occasionally, like yard waste, can be dealt with.

And Brian's good news:

An amazing snowmobile. Since he sold the Jeep, he got himself a "beel." He is so happy that he has literally teared up. "I can't believe I got a rev," he says.

It has been a good week.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Oh . . . Kyle is going to be jealous!!! He wants man toys!

Stephanie Hancock said...

Trucks are great--they come in handy for lots of things! Not so fun with car seats, but what do you do? I think our husbands would get along, my Kyle would be excited about that too! Hope he has fun with it!

Dixie said...

K-Man looked so cute in his baseball hat. I love those boys!!!!!

Sue said...

Those are some really cute pictures (the hat and the drinking fountain) I doubt Brian would love me calling his truck and beel "cute" but I think they are pretty cool too. I am a sucker for an old junker truck, probably because my first vehicle was the king of junker trucks. I love it!