Thursday, September 3, 2009

Family Pictures

It has been four years since we last had family pictures. Kyle was only one year old and Blake wasn't even a thought in my head. It was time! I was so excited to get new ones. You may remember from a previous post that Ashley Mae (linked to the right) had a drawing to give away a free photo session and I won! How lucky can I get?







I am not sure which family picture I like the best. Maybe the top one. I wish Blake was a little more smiley that day, but I still love the pictures.








Look how big my boys are getting! It is crazy. These pictures were well worth the wait.

5 comments:

Sue said...

How fun! You guys look great.
The boys are growing up so fast and look so handome, I'm glad you got some pictures to remember this stage.

Knudsen Family said...

I love them! They turned out so nice. I guess putting the appointment off a few times paid off. My favorite is the one of you and Blake! So cute!

Anonymous said...

The pictures ARE great, all of you look like your glowing in that bright backround.

Susanna said...

Oh Tara, I think they turned out great!!!! I love the one of you and Blake...so sweet!

Marcy said...

These turned out so good. I LOVE the one with you and blake. That is so cute!!!