Tuesday, November 3, 2009

End of October

I got a nice new digital camera when Blake was born. The camera was actually nicer than my computer. (My computer was really cool, eight years ago.) After almost three years of me taking pictures of the boys with the new camera, I finally ran out of space on my computer. It was done. So, now I have a new computer that is pretty nice. Thanks to Dixie! She is giving me an early bday present.

That said, I now can post pictures in less than 30 minutes!

Pumpkins round 2:

Our first round of pumpkins lasted only a week. Yes, that is a jigsaw. Isn't this a construction worker for you?




We are trying to get Blake to give up naps. Sometimes he makes it and sometimes he doesn't.




Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

firzah said...

Awwwww Tara your kids are so cute!

Marcy said...

cute! I haven't look at blogs forever! My boys soooo love your boys.