Ultrasound day was today and it's a boy!! Wow, was I wrong. But I am so excited, I think it is going to be so fun to have a house full of boys! Can't wait to see what this little person looks like and get to know his little personality. Most importantly, everything looks really good. That was a relief.
Kyle was a little sad. He actually teared up a little when I told him. He has been adamant that he wanted a baby sister. But he seems to be a little happier now.
So, I will have the crazy house pretty soon. No doubt by next year, this will be where the wild things are.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad that things look good. I'm sure he will be super cute and fit right in with Kyle and Blake. I guess it's good that you have a few more months for Kyle to get excited about another brother.
As for names, I was thinking Thor might be a name you could both agree on...
Congratulations!!!! You guys really do make the cutest boys in the world, so I'm sure this one will fit right in. I am so happy for you...let me know if you ever need a break, I love watching your kids.
or Princeton or Drake. Three boys is a nice story. We love you!
Post a Comment