Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Excersaucer!!

Heather, thanks for the excersaucer! Dallin loves it! Like, beyond loves it. Is happy for an hour loves it.



I think he is happy in it because there are so many fun things to touch within reach and because he is upright. Having acid reflux, upright feels better. (That is why he still sleeps in his car seat.) He might be my incredibly curious baby. His hands are always just twitching, begging for something to grab and touch.

I love this face of fascination.



Squeals of delight.



Thanks again!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am glad that he loves it. Who ever invented those things should be given an award. Rachel loved it. She was sad when we gave it to you even though she is WAY too big for it now.

Dallin looks so much like Brian. Even more now that he is getting older.

Sue said...

That's pretty cute. You also need to dig up some baby pictures of Brian because I'm pretty sure if you put that last picture up against one of him, they would look alike. He even looks like Mike's baby pictures. He's a Schwab boy for sure.
So happy for happy time out of your arms! Yay!