Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year

This is a late post, but here it is.



I took my sister's idea of counting down the new year at 12 noon instead of midnight. There was no way I was going to allow the boys to be up that late. So we made party hats, got some noise makers and counted down. It was really fun.



I got some little snaps too. That was the boys' favorite part.



Then we made some cookies. That was my favorite.

Anyway, happy new year!

3 comments:

Sue said...

That looks like a great party! I love the cookies too! Fun Fun!

Luke and Mary said...

that's a good idea! I just put my kids to bed and didn't tell them they were missing anything. That won't last for long so i love that idea of celebrating at noon!

Smith Fam said...

What a smart idea! I LOVE it!