Monday, April 18, 2011

Flooding

My crawl space is filling up with water. There are places where it is a good three inches deep.




It is really not that big of a deal for us because it is just dirt down there. Also, anything that I store in there is waterproof and in plastic bins. But it is a pain to have to keep an eye on everything.
There is still lots of snow on the mountains, so this will probably get worse. If you are here in cache valley, watch your place closely. Floods where the water comes from outside in are not covered by your basic homeowners insurance.

5 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

So far we're okay. Thank goodness. I really don't want to have to add that to our "sellers disclosure!" haha. And we don't have everything in a water-proof bin either. So we'd be toast! Good luck with yours!

Stephanie Hancock said...

Oh no! I hate water! Good luck--hope you don't have any more. Loved all the pictures of your cute boys! Makes me excited for mine to grow up.

Anonymous said...

Sofiyyah and Fatima might come for a visit mid may.

Anonymous said...

We are checking for your Easter photos!

Sue said...

I can't believe that! What a mess. Even if there isn't much down there, won't it stink as it's drying out? Sorry. That's a pain!