Of course the boys "helped." Brian had to pour a small amount of concrete so hold the new post and we had told the boys they could write their name. But I guess we got the wrong kind of concrete, it went from watery to hard and never could be written it. Oh well.
Finished!
Brian worked on the yard, it looks better. But there is a lot to do still. Kyle really was helpful, he is getting older and more capable.
We got a new lawn mower to replace our broken one. I have been thinking that we will slowly be able to move forward in acquiring things we need. But it seems like we reach a certain point, then all we end up doing is maintaining the things we have. But I try not to get too concerned about it. It is just stuff.
And besides, I love my little house and the people who live here. How lucky I am.
1 comment:
pretty house
Post a Comment