Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sunshine!

It's January and the weather has been so beautiful! Usually January is my least favorite month. It's cold, dark and there are no Christmas lights to lighten things up. But if January was always like this, it would be one of may favorites.

I took Blake and Dallin outside and we had a great time! Blake and I played hide and go seek.





and jumped on the trampoline:



Blake is super fun to play with.

Dallin was fun too, can't you just hear him saying "Ball" when you see this picture?



We also went to the park:



Kyle is getting older, and wants to be alone more. That is why he isn't in this post. Really, I never thought that would happen to Kyle. He has always wanted my time so much. It's a bit of a shock to see that he doesn't always want to play with me.
:( Oh well, we do other things together and we still talk every night. So I still have some Kyle time.

Having a yard is such an important part of these boys lives. They need outdoor activities. I love being outside with them. I know the snow will come and cover everything up, but it sure has been a great way to start January.

No comments: