Sunday, April 1, 2012

Eight is Great

I am having so much fun watching my boys get older. Now that Kyle is in scouts, he gets to do fun stuff, like the pinewood derby! Really, this was more for Brian than Kyle. Brian got really into it. He learned a lot about how to make the cars go fast. He is already looking forward to next year so he and Kyle can do it all over again.



The car on the right is Brian's car, uh, I mean Kyle's car. I thought it was pretty ugly but Kyle liked it a lot. And it did pretty good.



Kyle also finished up basketball a couple months ago. Going to the games was so fun. I wish he could channel all his aggression and desire for dominating into sports. It would make life around here much easier. But for now, he is still timid in sports. But I think with some practice he can get more aggressive. He loves participating.





Basketball was fun! Going to the games one or two hours on Saturday is just a glimpse of how life will soon be. With 3 boys I am going to eat sleep and breathe sports. And I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Kyle!