Monday, July 9, 2012

Willow Park Zoo

I love having the willow park zoo so close to us. We don't go there as often as we should. I took the three boys for a visit. It is nice and shady and cool. Everybody's favorite was feeding the duckies. Dallin had never done that and soon had them eating from his hand. He did a cute giggle along with this.

There is a peacock that roams free there and it soon figured out that we had some food. Kyle and Blake fed this thing for a few minutes. It got pretty comfortable around us until Dallin saw it and went running after it. Then it ran away and flew up and over a fence.

Are we really there? Where pictures always have to have silly faces in them. I guess that is where we are with Kyle. This face came with a bunch of wierd noises. And some giggles too. 2 out of 3 isn't too bad I guess. D for the picture but A+ for the fun we had.

No comments: