Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Escape Artist

Brian and I think we are in for it with Miss Julia.  She is super determined.  The look in her eyes when she wants something is intense.  She is quiet about it, but persistent. 

I put her in her bouncer a couple of days ago and went upstairs.  A few minutes later I came down and found her on the floor, totally happy and interested in the non baby proof items suddenly within her reach.  I freaked out, assuming one of the boys let her out.  Quickly realizing that was not the case, I realized she managed to get herself out.  But the latch was still buckled.  Hmm.

When I put her back in her bouncer, I saw her begin to lean forward as far as possible.  I realized that she could easily slip right out the top.  She had discovered freedom and was anxious to repeat her amazing feat. 



She can no longer be trusted in her bouncer or her swing.  Dangit!  And since she rolls so easily, I cannot just put her on the floor on a blanket.  So unless I am holding her, it is just her playpen and excersaucer that are safe.  At least she is happy in those, for now. 

Yep, she is going to be a busy kid.  :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Noooooo! So cute, but no way girl! Good luck with that one Tara!