Wednesday, September 30, 2015

More Harry Potter World

I love this dragon. 
 
Olivanders!  


 We did leave Harry Potter World sometimes.  We found our way to Jurassic Park world.  It was more fun there than I thought.  I loved the raft ride.  I kept thinking of the boys, they would have loved this one the most. 
 
I got really, really wet. In the past, when I have gone on water rides, I dried off within an hour.  But that was California, not Florida.  I didn't account for the humidity.  The smart girls wore their ponchos :)
 Hard Rock Café. 

Gringotts Bank!  It was neat to look at.  All the details were so well done. 
This ride, escape from Gringotts was a 3D ride.  It was really cool, but it made me a little motion sick. 

 I love food.  I LOVE FOOD.  So eating at the leaky cauldron was a highlight for me.  Fish n' Chips.  Mmmm.  And this pear drink?  Amazing.  They don't sell pepsi/coke products in this side of the park.  There is good reason.  This was definitely better than the soda I would have ordered. 

Tired, but happy! 

 Leaving Hogsmeade.  I loved how everything was snowy.  What an amazing trip. 

On Saturday morning, three of us went to the Orlando Temple.  What a beautiful place!  It was soul filling.  Then on to the last few hours of Harry Potter World. 

I almost didn't go on this trip, just because of my fears.  But what fun it was!  So glad I didn't give in.  I didn't realize how much I needed this.  It was very relaxing to only have myself to worry about for a couple of days.  I felt blessed, really the whole trip felt that way.  Coming home was wonderful.  I missed my little family.  Brian had the house all clean, and it was late so all the kids were sleeping.  I fell right to sleep and woke up feeling great Sunday morning. 

It was a magical trip. 

No comments: