Friday, August 1, 2008

Children's Museum

The boys had so much at the Children's Museum. Instead of having to say "no no, don't touch that" I could say "Sure, go ahead!" Both boys were so happy. Kyle was running around so excited. And Blake was so happy he was squealing.

There were big sea shells that they could actually touch.


They have fun together.


Grandma Bonnie came along. It was so nice to have her! She would watch one while I would chase the other. Both boys love to visit her. She is a good teacher and Kyle loves to read with her. And Blake loves to cuddle with her.


Blake! So sweet. I love those blue eyes.

3 comments:

Sue said...

That does look really fun! I'm excited to go check it out.

Bonnie McBride said...

I had such a good time, with you and the boys. I'm happiest when I am with my family. Thanks for inviting me.
Mom

Solehah said...

your such a great mom!