Right after we finished our bathroom, I walked in there to find Blake up to no good. He had done his best to fill the toilet with everything he could think of. When I caught him the wastebasket was upside down in the toilet, the contents floating around. Well, I did my best to resolve the situation. However, it was completely plugged. We tried everything to get it working again. But on day five we realized whatever was in there would not dissolve. So Brian had to once again remove the toilet. Once it was out, we could finally see what had caused the problem. The culprit?

Never would have guessed that a 50 cent bouncy ball could have caused such a problem.
3 comments:
Oh boy, does this bring back memories. Blakes' daddy, Brian, managed flush a pool ball down our main bathroom toilet in Afton. We never did figure it out. We lived in that house for about 8 years with a toilet that always was sluggish. After we moved the guy that rented our house pulled the toilet and found the pool ball wedged in there. Do you think this is payback? I love it. Like daddy. like son. MOM
That's pretty funny! We still haven't fixed our unfinished downstairs shower drain that was filled to the brim with small rocks. What do you do though, they can get into more things faster than we can clean up the mess they left behind.
Your turn your back for one second and . . . disaster!
Post a Comment