Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I love thanksgiving. It is a good excuse to get together and eat yummy food. And in the quiet moments to contemplate all the wonderful blessings we have. Brian's neice went into labor that day so most everyone went to visit her. But Bonnie still came to our house and it was fun to have her.




Blake loves butter. He would eat an entire cube if I would let him. While I was cooking it got really quiet. Quiet is bad. I looked over and there was Blake, on the table eating butter. This dish was full before he got ahold of it.

We found our way to Star Valley where there was quite a bit of snow.





Dad and Kyle built a snowman. Kyle mostly just ate the cereal that we used for the eyes. It was a pretty fun holiday.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wow...it really did snow! I guess we missed all the fun. That picture of Blake is amazing!