Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Eight Years

I am one of the luckiest women to have married Brian. He is so good to me and is a wonderful dad too.

The quality isn't the best because these were scanned in.
Look how young we were!


In front of the bountiful temple the day we got married.

When I look at these I can't help but think that we had no idea what we were in for. Being married has been the happiest time of my life. There have been a few hard times but mostly it has been wonderful. Brian has always been my best friend. He is hilarious, kind, hard working and has a strong testimony. I still get excited when he comes home from work.
I would do it all over again. And I hope to have lots more anniversaries here and the eternities too.
I love you Brian.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Congrats!!!! I still remember our first week in our old ward and Brian talked about how he wouldn't give your number out because he didn't want anyone else to call you. I hope you have many more anniveraries too.

Marcy said...

Kyle and I's Anniversary is in Jan also. Crazy how fast it all goes isn't it!

Dixie said...

Wow. It doesn't seem like 8 years. I can't believe you have not kicked his ass yet.