Friday, January 30, 2009

January Thaw

It has been beautiful for a couple of days now, so outside we went to let the kids release some pent up energy.


Straight to the mud they went! Boys.
Kyle is wearing his ridiculous Spongebob coat. Why is it that they always love to wear the ugliest clothes in their closet?


Who needs a cup of water when there is delicious muddy snow? Mmmm.


Kyle was betrayed by beloved Dumptruck when it got stuck and he crashed. (He got lots of love and cuddles before and after I took this picture.)


Here is Rachel, who I babysit. She loves Kyle and Blake and does what they do. Cute! It has been fun to watch her grow. My boys really love her too.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

If anything ever happens to you and Brian I will clean up my act and take care of those cute Boys.

Marcy said...

I always see you out there and think I should get my kids out there too for some fresh air!