KYLE is adorable. I really like his fun personality. He has the funniest giggle and does he still make that horse sound. You are so great with the boys, can't believe our kids are school age already.
What a cute boy... and he just keeps getting cuter the older he gets. I love the picture of him at my old apartment... good memories! happy Birthday Kyle!
What a cute little boy he is... and he just keeps getting cuter the older he gets. I love the picture of him at my old apartment- good memories. Happy Birthday Kyle!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kyle! You are a pretty handsome boy and we love you too!
KYLE is adorable. I really like his fun personality. He has the funniest giggle and does he still make that horse sound. You are so great with the boys, can't believe our kids are school age already.
What a cute boy... and he just keeps getting cuter the older he gets. I love the picture of him at my old apartment... good memories! happy Birthday Kyle!
What a cute little boy he is... and he just keeps getting cuter the older he gets. I love the picture of him at my old apartment- good memories. Happy Birthday Kyle!
Post a Comment