Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh Kyle

So my little Kyle has always been very curious and is already asking questions that I can't answer. Nothing a little trip to the library can't fix. So we have been checking out kids books on other countries. Right now, it is China.
"Here is what Chinese money looks like," I say. "Here is what the Chinese alphabet looks like. Here is a city in China."
Kyle is looking very intently at each picture.
"And here is a picture of Chinese boys and girls in their classroom."
Kyle, still looking intently, says, "Mom, why are they so sleepy?"

2 comments:

Smith Fam said...

Kids are so much fun. It's great what they come up with. Tara you have such a cute family. I am glad you are posting, now I just need to be better about checking out your blog :)

Anonymous said...

good idea to show your kids there is a world outside of the u.s. a lot of fun. Wardiah is EXCITED to see her cousins this June, she is learning some malay to say. Nenny speaks Chinese too.