Friday, May 29, 2009

Budding Artist


Kyle drew himself. Notice the smile he has, so I take it he is a happy kid. You'd think he would hear me better with those big ears of his.

I need these little cute things because the boys have both been not so easy lately. Yesterday, Blake woke up at 2:30 am crying for popcorn. He threw a fit about that for 30 minutes. Finally, he gave up and went back to sleep. When he woke up, he dumped out the garbage all over the floor, ripped the trampoline net down, and poured water out on our upstairs bathroom floor. Of course big brother Kyle encouraged this behavior by giggling. Then Blake climbed up on the counter and got into the treats. He was standing on the counter, naked as the day he was born, with SIX sticky lollipops in his hand. When I saw him, all he had to say for himself was, "Hi Mom." Kyle plugged the sink in the bathroom with who knows what. Then both of them took all of my very important papers and shoved them behind the refrigerator. Little partners in crime.

Needless to say, I had a snickers bar before bed last night.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh boy. I thought mine had crazy days. I guess that's boys for you. It's a good thing they are so darn cute when they are sleeping!

Marcy said...

For the love! You had a day. I would have had 10 snickers. The things kids do to drive us crazy! But they are cute so ya keep 'em!

Anonymous said...

awww boys are so cute! I took to taking pictures of the artwork made here or projects made at class just to throw the papers away, Teem caught me throwing her stamp art away as we were leaving.

Anonymous said...

I like your "stories from the day" with the boys. It's funny later. I am still surprised all that happens in one day. PLEASE, Write it on strips of paper at the end of the day, staple and send it to me of your summer days, or publish. you have stories unlike anyone I know,