
I got to go to womens conference! My sister in law Melissa and I had three days and two nights with no kids, no car seats, no tantrums or sippy cups. I needed the break because this being a mom business is really hard. The classes were inspired and spiritually filling. We were reminded of how to live in the world and not of the world, parenting lessons in the book of mormon and spreading the gospel . Also we heard Elder L. Tom Perry speak which was awesome.
Though I was so grateful for the break, I missed my boys, even Blake's wet kisses. It was great to come home.
Thanks a million to Aunt Sue and Susanna for watching my boys while I was gone. And thank you Brian for being so willing to let me go have a break. He is super dad.
Uplifted and refreshed, I think I can handle motherhood for another year. Well, at least I'm goint to give it a shot. :)
3 comments:
That is so nice to GET A BREAK. It is crazy how excited we get to leave the kids and then miss them and want to get back to them.
That sounds heavenly! I think I'll look in that next year!
you're so pretty!
Post a Comment