Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Hour

Can I just say I am loving the newborn phase? Dallin is an amazingly content baby. With my other two, even though I was still amazed by how perfectly they were formed, and awed at their sweet new little spirits, the screaming made the newborn phase somethimg I just survived. This time, I understand why people love this age. The days really are flying by.
Each morning, Dallin wakes up and has what I call happy hour. He is all smiles for the first hour of the day. Even though I am tired (he eats every two hours, even at night), I love waking up to happy hour. He doesn't just smile, he gives me the "full body smiles," where his legs are kicking and his arms are waving.





He had his 2 month check up and weighed over 14 pounds! That is the 94th percentile for babies his age. His legs are so chubby. He has been a wonderful baby. This has been the easiest transition by far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sofiyyah was 11.1 lbs at 2 months