I bought his blessing outfit a couple weeks ago. Since he is only 2 months old I figured a 3 month size should work. It didn't. His big belly was stretching out the fabric and I couldn't snap the bottom. So I had to get a 6 month size. What a big kid.
Brian asked me beforehand if there was anything I wanted him to say. I wanted Dallin to be blessed to be happy. He was also blessed to be a disciple, to look beyond himself and serve and that faith would come naturally.
Afterwards, I realized that Brian didn't bless him to go on a mission or get married. I asked Brian if he thought he would do those things. He said in his you're crazy voice, "Yeah." So hopefully he does. :)
We had a fun get together with the family afterwards. It is hard to travel with kids but I am so glad everyone came. It was a great day! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment