
Since then, Blake and Lamb have been pretty good friends. Lamb has been there when Blake has been sick-

For owies-

For snack time-

Playtime-

Naptime-

He has been there for trips to Star Valley-

Lamb has just plain been there-

Now that Blake is 3, Lamb has become rather annoying for mom and dad. Blake makes Lamb fart and do other irritating noises. It makes Blake laugh and love Lamb that much more. But it is a phase that we hope Blake AND Lamb outgrow fairly soon.
It makes me a little sad to see Lamb wearing out. He used to be so soft and fluffy. His many necessary trips through the washing machine have taken their toll. Lamb may be getting yucky and old, but I will never throw him away. It would be devastating for Blake. So even though his stuffing is almost all washed away, his fur is wearing off and he is going gray, Lamb will still be part of the family.
You just don't ever get rid of a friend like that.
4 comments:
That is the cutest post ever! It's fun to see both Lamb and Blake getting older. I love that he loves Lamb and can find such comfort with him. Super, super cute.
I agree, I still think of pink hippo. :) Wardiah had a pink squid named Pearl that she left at the doctors office 3 years ago. She is still sad and sorry about that because it became so special to her and we went to Nemo on Ice for it. I'll just go on ebay and look for that thing again, Thanks for the reminder.
Oh my, Sue's kids are so CUTE! WOW they are such joyful and articulate kids. I love the stories, I just showed Teemie the pictures of the contraption they built since she talked about that at her school so much. Can't wait to go back and read more later with the kids. We miss you!
Awww, I love Lamb, I think it is so sweet how much Blake loves him. That will have to be one of those things you save for him...he will love to pull it out when he si older and show it to his own kids.
Post a Comment