I did get some cute pictures of the boys. They were really great and had fun. But next year when the fair is in town, we are going to do something else.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
The fair came to town so we took the boys down to ride some rides and maybe get some treats. But I guess it has been a while since I went to the fair; I couldn't believe how expensive it was. It would have been $16 for us to ride the ferris wheel, even with Dallin being free. So we just let the boys pick two rides.


I did get some cute pictures of the boys. They were really great and had fun. But next year when the fair is in town, we are going to do something else.
I did get some cute pictures of the boys. They were really great and had fun. But next year when the fair is in town, we are going to do something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment