Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kyle


Grown up Kyle started 1st grade! Whoa, how did that happen?

He likes his teacher, his friends and recess. But he is not happy that he is gone from home for so long. But I have to say, that I kinda am. I didn't realize how much he and Blake were fighting until I've had a break. But I do feel a little sad that there are bigger influences in his life than mom and dad. Hopefully, he chooses good friends.

He is also running for big brother of the year award. Well, at least when it comes to Dallin. Unfortunately, he doesn't always express this much love to Blake.

2 comments:

Smith Fam said...

He looks so grown up! I didn't know you had a 1st grader already!! He looks SO sweet with his little brother.

Caitlyn said...

I remember when Kyle was born! I can't believe he's already in 1st grade. I love the picture of him with little Dallin . Very cute.