Lobbying for candy!
What? Paper?!
Look how full that bucket was. As if we needed more candy around here the week before Halloween. But, that bucket of candy bought me a lovely nap when we got home. I laid down when the baby fell asleep not thinking I would actually sleep, then an hour later I woke up. The boys were so quiet; wrappers were everywhere.
Here are my boys with Rachel, my friends daughter. I used to babysit Rachel and she is getting so big! That is whose pink stroller Dallin is sitting in:
He was getting heavy so I put him down. Cute little smile.
It was cold, but it was really fun.
5 comments:
Hey! Thanks for adding me... I need your email address now.
Your blog is really cute. I enjoyed going back and reading some of it.
Here is that site I used to print my blog: http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
Then add the promo code: bookme15 and get 15% off. My books came today and although i'm waiting till Christmas to open the plastic and read it, the cover is very impressive!
PS- adorable little boys!
Loved the parade. So glad you guys came and stood with us. Rachel missed Kyle and Blake. Like I said, she could be one of your kids. She totally looks like Kyle and Blake's sister.
YOu take your kids to such fun places. Kyle looks like he plays the big brother part so well, he is right in the front and he doesn't look shy at all! And Sofi has the same stroller and play pen design. really girly and cute. I imagine if we have a baby boy he will be in a pink stroller too. HAHAHAHA
Dallin, Auntie wants to squeeze you!
I love that little picture of Dallin. I have the hardest time capturing a smiling picture of Carlyle. I just want to hug and kiss on him. LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment