
This is probably my favorite picture ever. Look how cute! Oh, 4 and 1. The best phase. They were both pretty agreeable, I slept fully most nights and we just played and giggled without any homework cares. Sigh.
So Dallin is 6 months old. I tried to get a cute group picture. All I got were these:
I did feel pretty lucky to get a group picture of just the two boys. Am I pushing my luck to ask for all three of them to smile and be cute? Hmm. I will keep trying.
6 comments:
Your boys are SO adoreable!
laugh out loud every time I look at your pictures, Unreal!
I think they are great pictures. Besides, there will only be a few golden years of pictures before the Schwab gene comes out (of getting angry whenever a camera is pointed at them). Jake is already there. Family pictures were a joke for us this year.
They are cute boys though! You should just forget about that ideal picture and expect the worst every year from now on. Then when it's not that bad, you'll be happy!
I'll tell you why it's funny to me, first picture is really good but Kyle resembles you exactly, baby resembles his DAD. In an UNREAL sort of way, like you did this on purpose! I've never seen kids that match their parents so much. Third picture baby expression is adorable, we have a baby picture of you looking the same way. HAHAHAHA, Adoi! a visit to meet your kids and my kids would be sooo fun!
Keep trying you got some good pictures and if not the get some good cut and paste software that will make it look like they love each other.
Also I love the pictures that show their personnalities even if you can't handle it at the tme you will look back at them and these pictures will make you smile.
Post a Comment