That's so funny! Until you put those pictures of all three at the same age, I never would have said that Kyle and Blake look alike. They do in that picture. They look like brothers for sure. Pretty fun.
He looks like BRIAN!
have a new post? I keep checking back to see what fun thing your kids are doing now.
yep definitely Brian :) and a cute combination of you, Brian, and both boys. :) they are cute... whoever they look like!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's so funny! Until you put those pictures of all three at the same age, I never would have said that Kyle and Blake look alike. They do in that picture. They look like brothers for sure. Pretty fun.
He looks like BRIAN!
have a new post? I keep checking back to see what fun thing your kids are doing now.
yep definitely Brian :) and a cute combination of you, Brian, and both boys. :) they are cute... whoever they look like!
Post a Comment