Monday, December 13, 2010

The Joy of Discovery

Dallin has figured out the pincer grasp. It is so cute to watch the intense look of determination as he uses his fingers instead of just a closed fist.





I sure have changed as a mom now that this is my third child. Yes, that is an orange peel he is chewing on. You are technically not supposed to give citrus until one year, but I just didn't see any harm in it. And no allergies sprung up. He didn't really even eat any; he just had the small remnants of an eaten wedge. He loved it and threw a fit when I took it away. He definately loves being able to feed himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognize that grin! Saffy gets that grin too, the little baby smile. I know what you mean about the 3rd child rule, Sofiyyah is playing with coins at the moment, something baby Wardiah could not do.

Anonymous said...

his hair is longer than saffy's right now