Yesterday, Dallin's first tooth broke through. I thought, where is all the screaming, and bawling, and nights of no sleep? Oh, that was Kyle and Blake. Dallin just took it in stride. I didn't even know it was about to come through. He actually has been pretty happy these last few days. I'll try not to jinx myself. Hopefully we all stay healthy during Christmas break.
Friday, December 17, 2010
First Tooth
Yesterday, Dallin's first tooth broke through. I thought, where is all the screaming, and bawling, and nights of no sleep? Oh, that was Kyle and Blake. Dallin just took it in stride. I didn't even know it was about to come through. He actually has been pretty happy these last few days. I'll try not to jinx myself. Hopefully we all stay healthy during Christmas break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how are the kids so far?
Where did the red hair come from? He sure is going to be a heartbreaker.
Post a Comment