Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Note to Santa

Kyle wrote a letter to Santa in his class at school.



It's hard to read. What it says is, "Dear Santa, I was sorta good. I want a general greivous light saber for Christmas." Sorta good!? Yeah, that is what he wrote. I have been laughing about that.

Actually, Kyle has been awesome. He is the sweetest boy, so helpful, kind and loving. When Brian or I explain spiritual things, he just gets it. He remembers everything (sometimes to my detriment). He helps both of his little brothers, who just light up when he is home. Nobody can make Dallin giggle like Kyle can. And Blake gets so excited when they play together. He is amazing to have a conversation with; he is like a little adult. Age 6 has been just wonderful. I have loved watching him grow and change.

I think he may just get that light saber he has been asking for.

No comments: