I don't usually do anything cool for his birthday but this year, I actually thought of something good. Since Brian never looks at this blog, I can say what he is getting. It won't ruin the surprise.
All he really wants is a snowmobile. But that is not going to happen right now. Maybe next year. So, instead I am arranging for his brother Scott to surprise him next Monday with a trip to go snowboarding. Brian has no idea. He actually thinks that I am having a day to myself, like a hair appointment and stuff. So he is expecting to stay home with the kids and play mom for the day. But his brother is going to show up instead and go snowboarding. Yay! I hope he has fun.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brian! I hope you are right and that he doesn't decide to suddenly check the blog:)
I think it's great that you always work so hard to make his birthdays special.
that's awesome! hope he enjoys (enjoyed?) it!
Post a Comment