Monday, February 14, 2011

Aquarium

Blake's birthday is coming, so we headed down to the aquarium. It's been a year since we last went, so the boys remembered it but were definately not bored by it.




Getting a good picture there is challenging because it is dark in there and most of the time they have their backs to me. So you can't see many faces.




Since we last went, they added penguins which were really fun. And their seahorses have been expanded. Look how cute the little baby ones are! They are probably my favorite.


Brian was able to come along. I don't think I would have attempted this without help. The boys like to run a little and of course I had Dallin to watch.


Best of all for me, we stopped at the new In-N-Out and ate. So good. That alone was worth the drive. Anyway, we had a really good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We think Kyle is looking so tall. Thanks for posting pictures.