Saturday, February 26, 2011

I have been meaning to get some spray bottles and fill them with food coloring. That way I could get the boys to play outside in the winter and make a dent in the amount of time spent playing video games. So after a few weeks of not remembering to get the bottles and a few more weeks of not remembering to buy food coloring, I finally got organized. Then it proceeded to not snow for over 1 month. Finally, we got some snow again and outside the boys went.



The blue coloring worked the best. You have to use a lot of color to get it to work.


Blue snowman.


Our neighbor boy Krue came and played with us. It's always more fun with friends!


Brian put a face on the snowman. Funny looking!


Big snowman. But as fun as this was, I am over the snow and ready for warm weather. I miss the sun, and strawberries, the pool, long bright evenings and waking up to sun in my room instead of pitch black. Only a few more months....

No comments: