Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy in March

I have been challenged by Heather. The challenge? Post a picture of one thing that makes me happy every day in March.
Here is for March 1st:


Those are tulips in my yard. Despite all the snow and cold, spring is on it's way. I will have my backyard once again.

For March 2nd:


Kyle's baby smile. This little smile won't ever be the same. You can't tell very easily in this picture, but he is missing his bottom tooth. 2 more are loose so his baby smile is fading fast! I am excited that he is growing up but also a little sad to see another milestone. They are coming quick now.

And for today:



I had a card party with some ladies from the neighborhood. (Thanks for letting me borrow the cricut Sue!) Fun craft with great company. It was nice. Unfortunately the baby decided to get sick in the middle of it all, but what can you do? It was still a fun get together.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Fun that you have tulips, and super cute picture of Kyle. You know I agree with the sadness of losing the baby teeth...

And those cards are so cute! I need to take lessons from you. I make lots of cards, never such cute ones.
I'm excited about your challenge too! It should be fun to see new posts of all the happiness.

Heather said...

I am jealous that you have flowers poking up in your yard. We seriously have at least 6 inches of snow on our flower beds.

I am excited to see what you post for the month too!!!