In front of the bountiful temple the day we got married. I feel a little sad looking at these because I don't look that way anymore. 3 pregnancies takes its toll. But these were such great times. Anyway, Brian makes me happy!
It has been so fun to see these "happy" posts. They make me happy too. Your boys are so cute and the pictures have been fun to look at. It's funny how we don't think we age that much till we see a picture ten years old. I didn't know you had aged at all, but you were a baby then! So was Brian! Anyway, loved the toilet paper shots too. That boy is super cute.
1 comment:
It has been so fun to see these "happy" posts. They make me happy too. Your boys are so cute and the pictures have been fun to look at. It's funny how we don't think we age that much till we see a picture ten years old. I didn't know you had aged at all, but you were a baby then! So was Brian!
Anyway, loved the toilet paper shots too. That boy is super cute.
Post a Comment