We have been calling Dallin the Dictator, or The Great Orator. When he talks his cute baby gibberish, he puts his hand out as if for emphasis. He will gesture like that for a few minutes while he chats away. He has important things to say. Although the Dictator seems more appropriate when he is throwing a temper tantrum, The Great Orator is cuter, so we've settled for that.
I have been trying to get a good picture of it, but you know how it is. Those cute spur of the moment things are hard to catch. Here is the closest I got:

You can't see his face, but you get the idea. My goal is to get this on video so I can hear his cute little voice. Here's hoping.
Anyway, Dallin is a sweet fun little person to have around.
1 comment:
So cute! I hope you do get it on video--I bet he'll love it when he's old enough to watch himself!
Post a Comment