I finally broke down and bought a new phone. My old one would only ring sporadically. If someone called, I usually had no idea because it wouldn't even say missed call on the front. I only got voicemail alerts. I have been refusing to accept that I either have to pay $100 for the cheapest phone or do a new 2 year agreement. Finally, I found the trick. You get a prepaid phone and just put your SIM card in it. However, make sure you don't ever turn on the prepaid phone with the prepaid SIM card in it. If you do, it will forever lock it as a prepaid phone. So before you power it up, put
your SIM card in it. Then turn it on and away you go.
So here it is, my brand new $30 phone.

It even has a cheapy camera in it. But most importantly it works. So here is my happy picture of the day. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment