It is kind of silly to have this big queen bed in the baby's room, but it can't go anywhere else. The cute comforter makes it fit better though. And I love having a pack n play instead of a crib. It is just so easy. There isn't much adjustment for him to sleep elsewhere (not that we travel much). Plus, when Kyle was about a year old, he would shove his legs through the wooden slats of the crib until he was stuck. Then I would be forced to go get him and untangle him. It was his way of getting out of going to bed. (He was not my easiest sleeper.) But you can't do that in a pack n play.
The room isn't actually all the way done, I need to hang up the curtains and get some cute little knick knacks for his shelf. But so far, I like it.
1 comment:
I love this! Looks awesome--gave me the bug to decorate! And good idea with the play 'n pak--I think if I did it again I might do that as well.
Post a Comment