For a minute, I couldn't tell that it was the mirror. I thought he was painting your walls! Since it's the mirror and not your paint, I think it's cute!
Ohhh I couldn't think of what happened to that mirror. He was adorably proud when I saw him come out of that bathroom, He said something like I helped Mama. He has a cute way of talking with his expressions, I got those few close up conversations on video.
2 comments:
For a minute, I couldn't tell that it was the mirror. I thought he was painting your walls! Since it's the mirror and not your paint, I think it's cute!
Ohhh I couldn't think of what happened to that mirror. He was adorably proud when I saw him come out of that bathroom, He said something like I helped Mama. He has a cute way of talking with his expressions, I got those few close up conversations on video.
Post a Comment