Pleease come see us here, We can go to anywhere Manuel's Sweet Tomatoes or In N Out everyday if you want. I hope you can take a family trip sometime soon. The girls had fun there Thank you for the visit, and please help me get 2 camera cords and post them to me ASAP with the $70. I can add photos to the girls' blog. Also please check our blog for Wardiah's recent photos. Their internet connection is slow, skype might not work like we wanted it to.
2 comments:
Where's the rock?
Pleease come see us here, We can go to anywhere Manuel's Sweet Tomatoes or In N Out everyday if you want. I hope you can take a family trip sometime soon. The girls had fun there Thank you for the visit, and please help me get 2 camera cords and post them to me ASAP with the $70. I can add photos to the girls' blog. Also please check our blog for Wardiah's recent photos. Their internet connection is slow, skype might not work like we wanted it to.
Post a Comment