Look at this cute group of kids! These are my neighbors who my kids love! They are such good kids, they are always welcome at my house. Fun to have some great friends.
I am excited for a new year. Woodruff is a great school. They have high standards for the kids and I appreciate that. Kyle is expected to read almost 90 words per minute at the end of the year. So we are focusing on reading. I like the kids he plays with and hope he is a happy kid at school. So here's to a new year!
1 comment:
I am really so proud of Kyle. Both our kids were big time second graders with preschool sibling. Please inform him that Wardiah Loved going to second grade! and now it's over and she started the 4th grade and I miss the second grade too.
Post a Comment