Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rainy Day

The rain was coming down like crazy for about 30 minutes one day. In the middle of the storm Blake asked me, "Can I go outside?" I was about to say no, but figured, why not? So outside Kyle and Blake went.

The rain stopped shortly after going out but there was plenty of water to play in.






It was super fun to be spontaneous. I need to do fun things like this more with the boys. Lately I have felt like I haven't been fun mom. But this was definately fun. And afterwards, we all went in and had a warm shower. Hope the boys remember these things instead of just remembering me when I am grumpy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will, and that's why we keep these photo blogs and albums. OUR KIDS MUST REMEMBER every fun time!

Stephanie Hancock said...

I thought this sounded great! Reminded me to remember to do things like that too.