Thursday, September 29, 2011

We finally made it to Wyoming this summer. Brian and the boys look forward to going so much. It is great to see the family and have a good feast too.



Dad took each of the boys on the traditional motorcycle ride. Of course that was a hit. Then we walked down to take the boys fishing. These pictures make the fishing part look fun, but really they boys were all crying and whining. They kept almost falling in the water, then fighting, then throwing rocks to scare the fish away. Maybe in a little while I will forget the whining part and just see the pictures and say, "Oh, that was fun!"

Brians step sister Ellie lives there and she has a little farm. There were lambs there so I took my boys and a whole bunch of cousins down to see the animals.





Of course Blake saw the sheep and loved them!



This time of the year sure is beautiful up there. It was fun to get together and see everyone. I am glad the boys have so many great cousins to play with. Even though driving 5 hours round trip with 3 little boys is hard sometimes I am always glad we go. We come back with great memories.



2 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

Dallin's thighs kill me. They are so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

WE like the farm photos with your kids! I don't take the girls out long road trips to see nature or fishing or anything right now so I don't know how they would fare but if Wardi ah was super whiny and crying I would just throw her in the water. She is old enough to kno w. 8c)